The Ants Watch is perfect for those times when you want to know the time, but don't want to risk anyone else figuring it out. Its unique ant-covered LED display is easy to read with a little practice, but absolutely indecipherable if you haven't seen the guide. This isn't just a novelty, though- a premium stainless steel construction, clean design, mineral crystal face, and accurate quartz movement make this as legtimate a timepiece as any other. Makes a great gift for the entomologist in the family, or works as a fun way to make your insectophobe friends (sorry, can't resist) bug out.
The Ants Watch features:
- LED ants display hour, minutes, and seconds (seconds in 20-second intervals)
- Materials: stainless steel (case and band), mineral glass (face)
- Case size: 42x30x10mm (1.7x1.2x0.4in)
- Battery: CR2032 watch battery, included
- Waterproof to 3ATM (daily use water resistance; do not submerge)
- Manual: Japanese