The JLR7 uses geometric lighted patterns to tell the time, letting the L-shaped segments represent blocks of hours, quarter past, half past, quarter to, and 14 lights for the time in between. Although I've been studying this thing for the past 15 minutes and I still can't figure out what I'm looking at. If anybody ever asked what time it was I'd reply: "I don't know! For the love of God I don't know!" And then I'd start crying and rocking back and forth like a little baby.
The JLR7 Watch features:
- LED ants display hour, minutes, and seconds (seconds in 20-second intervals)
- Materials: stainless steel (case and band), mineral glass (face)
- Case size: 42x30x10mm (1.7x1.2x0.4in)
- Battery: CR2032 watch battery, included
- Waterproof to 3ATM (daily use water resistance; do not submerge)
- Manual: Japanese